uConfirm® Employment and Income Verification SERVICES
Eliminate 100% of the Workload. Improve Employee Experience. Reduce Risk.
uConfirm® verifications provide the essential employment and income data that you need in a timely and cost-effective manner. Eliminate 100% of your verification workload.
Already a customer?
Our clients say:
The day we signed with uConfirm was the best day of my life. I don’t do ANY verifications anymore.”
– Payroll director, Fortune 100 healthcare company and client for 9+ years
Advantages to Outsourcing Employment and Income Verification
Output VOEI reports contain all essential data points, employer’s logo and may be enhanced with custom data fields meeting the employer’s unique specifications.
We protect your employees by blocking bulk requests of SSNs from collection agencies.
Easy Data Exchange
Employee data files may be provided in the current vendor’s format to expedite the implementation process.
Dave "Digger" Phelps
Secure, Confidential and Private Verifications
Providing SOC 1 & 2, Level 2 audited controls, service infrastructure redundancy, full data backup, monthly penetration testing, intrusion detection and more.
Made in the USA
100% of our service model is based in the USA–from call centers and user support to developers and data center.
Access to intuitive online portals utilized by verifiers, employers and employees to secure VOEI reports on a ‘self-service’ basis instantly.
Employment and Income Verification FAQs
- Employers engage TCC (uConfirm®) to manage the fulfillment of inbound verification requests by third-party verifiers and employees themselves.
- uConfirm manages an implementation which includes a payroll integration and a verifier routing plan. Implementation last 10 – 14 weeks on average.
- Commercial verification requests are submitted by pre-credentialed verifiers (for FCRA compliance) and are fulfilled instantly by the system. (Income verification requests are manually reviewed for proper authorization prior to fulfilment.)
- Social services requests are fulfilled in specific workstreams based on the requesting agency and request process (fax, mail, etc.)
- Dissatisfaction with current vendor’s process, technology and service and security levels
- High level of service to employer and employees
- Coverage of all categories of requests (not just commercial)
- Employee experience
- Flexibility of data feed
- Customization of reporting
- Added features such as immigration and travel letters, public loan forgiveness documentation, seniority documentation, etc.
uConfirm®, a TCC company, provides the essential employment and income data that you need in a timely and cost effective manner.